• always exceed expectations
• enhance simple, stylish designs with plenty of colour
• always use perfect typography
• never use templates
• provide friendly + courteous service
• find new design inspiration sources daily
• deliver design work yesterday (it's my no. 1 request)
• spellcheck. get a fresh pair of eyes to check all work before sending to print
IN A NUTSHELL
I'm happily-married, internet-obsessed (shopping & surfing), multi-tasking, no longer coffee-addicted(!), gym-goer, sunshine-basker (when Sydney isn't raining!), dream-rememberer, and occassional-winner-of-things. you'll notice I put things in parenthesise (a little too much) and I'm learning portuguese (tudo bem?). big fan of both acupuncture + meditation.
advanced graphic design diploma (with distinction)
mac + PC • CS5.5 photoshop/illustrator/indesign/acrobat/dreamweaver
all print design + web design including front end coding (HTML, CSS, flash) and e-marketing
I have collaborated on some ebooks with Peter Deegan. check them out over here.
mjpix is a name I came up with back in 1997 when I first registered my domain.
mj = maryjane; pix = pixels.